GRANT WRITER POSITION OPEN FOR MISSION OF HOPE
Mission of Hope – Philippines is a rapidly growing non-profit 501(c)3 charity that is focused on helping feed young people in dire need of food. In October 2015, we ventured out to start SNAP: Student Nutritional Assistance program by leasing 5 hectors of land and starting our own farm that would provide fresh fruits and vegetables to students attending school on a regular basis. Our goal was to be a part of the immediate need and practical solution to the nutritional needs of these students who are currently providing for themselves.
We are looking for an experienced grant/proposal writer that can help identify funding opportunities that can help us grow our farm even more. We are currently at a cross road where we can not grow without additional funding. You will play a primary role for grant and proposal management for Mission of Hope, working very independently but leveraging internal experts to draft your response. We are looking for someone exceptionally organized that loves writing and wants to have an impact for helping others through a non-profit company. We are a growing company and are looking for a Grant & Proposal Writer that can grow with us.
• Research opportunities for grants applicable to helping feed students attending school
- Research opportunities for awards and recognition for the work that Mission of Hope does
• Establish and maintain a grant schedule, keeping on top of the various timelines
• Collect information, draft grant applications, persuasively communicating our mission and offerings to potential funders
• Develop and maintain a proposal/grant kit of standard language & documents to make applying for grants and proposals easier
HOURS AND Salary
- This position is a volunteer position. All the Mission of Hope Directors and Officers are volunteers and receive no compensation for their time and efforts.
- As our organization grows financially, (with the help of your grants) compensation will and can be immediately considered for your efforts.
To apply, please send an email to Teresa Quirante, CEO and Founder of Mission of Hope at MissionofHopePi.TQ@gmail.com or by phone 615-866-8897